The Wisconsin Statutes outlines the procedure for “Relocating a child’s residence”. 

If you plan on moving more than 100 miles from your coparent with your child, it is referred to as a child relocation. In the case this occurs, Wisconsin law requires you to provide notice to your coparent. If your coparent objects to your move, then your case will be taken to court. In these cases, Wisconsin courts rule according to what will serve the best interests of the child.

For sound legal advice and guidance throughout your child relocation case, contact Kowalski Family Law. We will work to obtain the best possible outcome for you and your family. 

Link to More Information

The post Child Relocation in Wisconsin appeared first on Kowalski Family Law.